Hands down one of the most inspirational athletes. People that aren’t a part of the Deaf Community can’t truly fathom the passion this man has, the support his family would’ve had to give him, and the commitment of his team to make him feel welcome. Hearing aides aren’t cheap and to pursue a career in sports…he’s just really showing this kids that with hard work you don’t need to take no for an answer. He might not save lives but he’s absolutely changing them for the better.
Breaking Bad is amazing. The first 5-ish episodes are slow but I am now on the last season and this man should’ve won an award for his acting. Perfection.
When I used to think about Voldemort’s horcruxes I imagined a soul divided in equal portions residing in the different horcruxes and Voldemort himself. I realised that this can’t be true in The Half-Blood Prince Slughorn describes making a horcrux as splitting ones soul in two. This means that when Riddle made his Diary into a horcrux he split his soul in half and physically removed one half from his body and placed it in the diary. This means that he only had half of his soul left when he made his next horcrux, Marvolo’s ring. This half would have been split in half leaving only a quarter in Voldemort’s body. This goes on and on the amount of soul remaining in Voldemort halving each time he makes a horcrux until he had only 1/128 or 0.78125% left in his body. As shown in the graph above. So next time you wonder why Voldemort could have done some of things he did, remember how little human he had left in him. I don’t know about you but I think that this is crazy.
Come on guys, I didn’t do maths for 14 notes
So are you telling me that Harry had more Voldemort than Voldemort had Voldemort?
it's the moment of truth and the moment to lie the moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight to fight, to fight, to fight
The beautiful United States of America.
I refuse to acknowledge that it is my birthday. Stay away nice tumblr friends
1. name: natalie
2. birthday: 26 feb
3. favorite color: yellow-green
4. lucky number: 9
5. height: 5’4talents
1. last dream you remember: i slept in a fairy circle
2. can you juggle: not well
3. art/sports/both: art
4. do you like writing: yes
5. do you like dancing: yes
6. do you like singing: yesfantasize
1. dream vacation: santorini or athens
2. dream date: a surprise adventure to Europe
3. dream guy/gal: realistically my husband is my dream guy, but also: tom hiddleston/yvonne strahovski
4. dream wedding: Royal Hogwarts Wedding!
5. dream pet: OTTERS
6. dream job: realistically: successful novelist, but also: pediatric neurosurgeonmusic
1. favorite song: this changes a lot. currently Do You Want To Build A Snowman
2. favorite album/s: Divenire by Ludovico Einaudi
3. favorite artist/s: gah i could pick a different one per genre. Currently Arthur James
4. last song you heard on the radio: The Humans Are Dead by Flight of the Conchordspreferences
1. guys/girls: I’m not partial to one gender or the other
4. humorous/serious: humorous
5. taller/shorter: I’m not partial to one or the other
6. biggest turn-off: sexist political junkie going no where
7. biggest turn-on: intelligence and humour… a love of hockey is a major bonus
Casually bitching out my delegate for voting against marriage equality in Virginia. Not sorry.
Because I love their perseverance I’m going to dance to their Sochi song.
I knew there was a reason we were friends.